Saturday, January 12, 2008
How I spent my holidays
This end of year holiday is different from all the others before. The following year I will be taking my O' level Examination which is the final examination of my secondary school life. As it is important, I have revised my work whenever I have free time, mostly on my weaker subjects such as Mathematics, Combined Humanities and Principles of Accounts. I divided the holiday homework into four parts, searching for and printing the articles in 3 days and answering the questions in about 2 days. Also during the holidays, I worked at Bata as a shop assistant for a few days, gaining experience in serving customers. Weekly, I also go out with my Secondary Four friends who had already completed their O' level Examination and are enjoying. I hope in the coming year it will be my turn to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment