Friday, June 22, 2007
Journal Entry 4
It is the last week of the June holidays now, I feel that time has passed so quickly. Some people say that time passes very quickly when you are enjoying, it seems to be very true. The star programme for the final week has ended as well; it has helped me get ready for the New South Wales Maths Competition by letting me know vividly what questions to expect and also kept my brain from becoming rusty by making me think. It is unfortunate that I will not be going to my grandmother’s house in Malaysia so I have fewer things to write about, I will have to wait for the year end holidays to do that. Hopefully, I will be going there in a happy mood after the end of year examinations. This is the last of my holiday homework to be done, after this I will be free for two days to do what I want. Now I have to get back in the mood for studying and be ready for the new semester, I must work harder and try to remember things better than before. I am hoping that the next school holidays will not be as dull as this one and for my life to be as smooth sailing as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment