Monday, June 4, 2007
Journal Entry 1
The first week of the June holidays were largely dominated by the STAR programme which is to provide pupils additional coaching in various subject. For my class we had training for the New South Wales Maths Competition, the Trial Paper for the New South Wales Maths Competition and Principles of Account. In my opinion from the questions in the trial paper, I feel they will not be easy; some questions have patterns that make it easier to solve but it might not be easy to find out. Fortunately, we are allowed the use of calculators for help in calculating large numbers. I feel that I am prepared for the real test paper. My results this year for the mid-year examination was better than the last but it is still not very good, thus I plan to revise a subject that I am not good at or sure of such as Maths, Biology and Principles of Account every day I am not doing the holiday homework. And if I am still weak at those subjects or chapters, I will have to go for tuition which is more work which I hope not to. I am feeling that through this, I will be at least having average marks for all subjects to ensure I get promoted to secondary four. For my own free time, I will watch television, play computer games, surf the internet, read the newspaper or go out with my friends. I hope that the days will be better in the coming weeks before going back to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment