Monday, June 18, 2007

Journal Entry 3

Once again for another week, I have not been doing much for the whole week except doing the holiday homework, revising my schoolwork and playing computer games at home and also at LAN shops with my friends, which is what I do almost day after day. I have now completed six newspaper commentaries, two blog entry, the comprehensions in the Distinction in O level Comprehension book and seventy five words and phrases in my phrase book. I hope I am able to finish my homework a few days earlier so that I have more time to revise my schoolwork as I do not want to be unprepared for the new semester. I must not fail this time as it is vital to my results at the end of the year. This is the most I can write now, but I might be going to my Malaysia to visit my grandmother, if I do, I will have a lot more things to write about because there will be more things to do there. As always, I hope there will be more interesting things to prevent my life from becoming a bore.

No comments: