Monday, June 11, 2007

Journal Entry 2

It is already the second week of the June holidays but nothing much has changed since last week, every single day is about the same because I am doing almost the same thing each day, waking up, eating, doing my homework, do my own work and then to sleep. Fortunately, my family and I should be going to Malaysia to visit my grandmother and have a gathering with my relatives as well, this should make my week not as boring as I think it will be. I am still doing the holiday homework on most days of the week and revising on my weak topics and subjects during some of my free time. At the moment I have finished four newspaper commentaries, one blog entry, the comprehensions in the Distinction in O level Comprehension book and fifty words and phrases in my phrase book. So half of my holiday homework is finished and it is a great relief because I will now have more free time to do what I want to do and revise my work without having to worry about not having enough time. I hope to find more interesting and exciting new things to do in the last two weeks of the June holidays.

No comments: